Performance Development, Inc. is an executive coaching and leadership development consulting firm that helps organizations and individuals optimize their talent to achieve long-lasting improvement in business performance, skill development, and career management.
At Performance Development, we help mid- and senior-level leaders be…
- Strategic Innovators – Envisioning innovative products and processes for the future, and creating long- and short-term strategic plans to move them into implementation
- Change Agents – Effectively adapting to and leading continuous, complex change
- Influential Communicators – Applying active listening skills, creating and communicating a compelling vision, and demonstrating executive presence
- Emotionally Intelligent Collaborators – Demonstrating and encouraging self-awareness, empathy, psychological safety, and interpersonal savvy during interactions
- Skillful Conflict Managers – Uncovering people’s agendas, working productively toward mutually beneficial solutions, and maintaining positive relationships
- People Developers – Building high-performing teams, setting business/skill development goals, measuring progress, and providing regular positive and constructive feedback
- Process Improvers – Promoting and engaging in continuous individual and organizational improvement
For over 30 years, Elaine MacLellan has been helping leaders and organizations optimize their talent and achieve broad-reaching, sustainable results.
Elaine was able to guide my self discovery and development plan to not only be successful in my position, but to choose a path that was the most beneficial to my personal and professional happiness. She listened, gave thoughtful feedback, and pushed me to work on the things that would be critical to my growth. I credit Elaine with helping to shape my future steps and ultimately land in the role I was meant to be in. I was so impressed with Elaine’s style, professionalism, and results that we retained her for coaching several other leaders in our organization. All of the feedback I received from the leaders, their bosses, and peers was stellar.Ann Hargraves