Performance Development, Inc. is an executive coaching and leadership development consulting firm that helps organizations and individuals optimize their talent to achieve long-lasting improvement in business performance, skill development, and career management.
At Performance Development, we help leaders be…
- Strategic Innovators – Increasing skill in long-term planning and developing innovative processes and products
- Influential Communicators – Improving listening skills, creating a compelling vision, and demonstrating executive presence
- People Developers – Building high-performing teams, setting business/skill goals, measuring progress, and providing regular feedback
- Emotionally Intelligent Partners – Increasing self-awareness, empathy, and interpersonal skills
- Skillful Conflict Managers – Uncovering people’s agendas and working productively toward mutually beneficial solutions
- Process Improvers – Creating an environment for continuous individual and organizational improvement
For over 25 years, Elaine MacLellan has been helping leaders and organizations optimize their talent and achieve broad-reaching, sustainable results.
Elaine was able to guide my self discovery and development plan to not only be successful in my position, but to choose a path that was the most beneficial to my personal and professional happiness. She listened, gave thoughtful feedback, and pushed me to work on the things that would be critical to my growth. I credit Elaine with helping to shape my future steps and ultimately land in the role I was meant to be in. I was so impressed with Elaine’s style, professionalism, and results that we retained her for coaching several other leaders in our organization. All of the feedback I received from the leaders, their bosses, and peers was stellar.Ann Hargraves