President and Executive Coach (PCC)
For over 25 years, Elaine S. MacLellan, President of Performance Development, Inc. has been helping leaders and organizations optimize their talent and achieve sustainable results.
She has partnered with key leaders in biotech, health care, consumer products, financial, and academic institutions, working with such clients as Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Biogen, Injured Workers Pharmacy, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Southcoast Health, Keurig Green Mountain, MiddleOak Insurance, and the MGH Institute of Health Professions.
Elaine helps leaders recognize their greatest strengths, and increase clarity, commitment, capability, creativity, and connections to contribute their best. She combines a kind, open, supportive style with an honest, practical, and results-oriented approach. She is authentic and intuitive, asking thought-provoking questions and offering insights that get to the heart of the matter to ensure clients achieve business and career goals within the context of organizational strategy and culture.
Elaine has been an executive coach for over 15 years. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF), and a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI). By applying her expertise in competency modeling, performance management, leadership training, career development, and succession planning, Elaine has helped hundreds of leaders improve their leadership skills, business performance, and career success through an increased ability to develop themselves and others.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Elaine worked internally in training and organizational development for 17 years leading people, projects, and company-wide change initiatives. She held senior leadership and organizational development positions at IDX Systems Corporation, Putnam Investments, Keystone Investments, and BayBanks, Inc.
Certifications & Qualifications
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Korn Ferry 360 (KF360) with Korn Ferry and Lominger Leadership Architects®
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) Benchmarks® 360s
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Hogan Assessments
- DiSC® Personality Profile Assessment
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Strong Interest Inventory®
- New Talent Management Network – Boston City Group (NTMN-BCG), Steering Committee
- Human Resources Leadership Forum (HRLF)
- Northeast Human Resources Association (NEHRA)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)